Hello! I’m Kaylie Connolly,
Thanks for taking your time to view my website! I hope you stay a while! In December of 2015 I graduated from BYU-Idaho with my Bachelors in Photography and Visual Communications. I started working as a Multimedia Specialist at Intermountain Healthcare March of 2016. I’ve been graduated for a year now and it has flown right by. Post graduate life is wonderful! My guilty pleasures are buying dresses, fluffy pillows, and soft blankets.
A few facts about me:
- I think smoothies are always a good idea.
- We Bought a Zoo is one of my favorite movies.
- I photographed my Barbies family pictures as a little girl. Kens head always popped off so I decided to switch to real families;)
- Cuddling up with one of my cute puppies is the greatest.
- My personality color is blue. Love language is time.
- I wouldn’t be mad if I ended up living (or at least visiting) in: Michigan, Wisconsin, Oregon, Main, North Carolina…if I have a porch.
- My future home will be decorated with more paintings than photographs. Shelves will be full of photo books.
Think we’ll hit it off? Lets chat!